Subject: HCCH 2024 General Circular 8 – 16 April
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:29:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 General Circular 8 – 16 April

The PB is pleased to present the Members with the following information
relating to newly accessible documents and future meetings.

I. Action items / deadlines

Members are kindly requested to keep in mind the following deadlines. The
most urgent deadlines are noted in red for visibility:

*	19 April: Deadline to identify subject-matter experts for the
Digital Tokens Project
*	19 April: Deadline to pre-register for the Forum on Domestic
Violence and the Operation of Article 13(1)(b) of the 1980 Child Abduction
Convention
*	22 April: Deadline to designate delegates for the EG on CBDCs
*	26 April: Deadline to respond to the questionnaire on the Working
Party on Mediation
*	3 May: Deadline to designate delegates for the Working Group on
the Country Profile for the 1996 Child Protection Convention
*	14 May: Deadline for registration for the CDR meeting
*	17 May: Deadline to provide comments on the draft Country Profiles
for both the 1965 Service and 1970 Evidence Conventions.
*	13 June: Deadline to designate delegates for the July 2024 meeting
of the SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions
*	26 September: End of the six-month voting period on the admission
of the Kingdom of Bahrain as a Member of the HCCH

II. Available on the HCCH website

No new documents.

III. Available on the Secure Portal

a. CDR

See Financial Circulars Nos 6(24)
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/cd29939c-7983-4a65-9b30-0064f9e15408.pdf>
and 7(24)
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6165771e-0bf8-4022-bf07-c9baf690a808.pdf>
for documents related to the 2024 meeting of CDR.

b. Draft Country Profiles for the 1965 Service and 1970 Evidence
Conventions

See
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/211fa6bd-5859-41cb-983a-ca670994db3c.pdf>
Focused Circular No 31(24) for details regarding the consultation period
during which Members are invited to provide comments on the draft Country
Profiles for both the 1965 Service and 1970 Evidence Conventions.

IV. Upcoming meetings

a. Experts’ Group on Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)

See
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0f7e3332-5c39-43aa-9488-b9eb0aa36d52.pdf>
Focused Circular No 23(24) for information on the details and upcoming
meetings of the Experts’ Group. The deadline to designate delegates for
the EG has been extended to 22 April.

b. Digital Tokens Project

See
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fa00a20c-fa6c-4bad-8eb8-983618e01e52.pdf>
Focused Circular No 24(24) for information on the details and upcoming
meetings of the Digital Tokens Project.

c. Council of Diplomatic Representatives

See
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6b22045b-db4f-4c15-ab92-fb771932ebb3.pdf>
Focused Circular No 6(24) for information regarding the next meeting of
the Council of Diplomatic Representatives (CDR), which will be held on
Tuesday 21 May 2024 at 2.00 p.m. (CEST) in the Academy Building, on the
grounds of the Peace Palace, Carnegieplein, The Hague (without the
possibility for remote participation).

d. WG on the Country Profile for the 1996 Child Protection Convention

See Focused Circular No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/546db1d1-cd67-4adb-b2d0-6aa1112d3e2c.pdf>
34(24) for information and detailed regarding upcoming meetings of the
Working Group.

e. Forum on Domestic Violence and the Operation of Article 13(1)(b) of the
1980 Child Abduction Convention

See Focused Circular Nos
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2c40ffed-1def-4bba-b464-0991bd775fe5.pdf>
28(24) and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/58698f77-891c-42ea-9583-437a6d608e06.pdf>
33(24) for information regarding the Forum on Domestic Violence and the
Operation of Article 13(1)(b) of the 1980 Child Abduction Convention
(Forum), which will take place in Sandton, South Africa, from Tuesday 18
to Friday 21 June 2024. The deadline for pre-registration is Friday 19
April, 5.00 p.m. (CEST).

f. SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions

Via
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/de30f5bb-1eae-44b3-9682-4f9cf05dd659.pdf>
Focused Circular No 29(24) of 2 April 2024 and further to CGAP C&D No 46,
the Secretary General convoked the SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence,
and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions which will be held from Tuesday 2
to Friday 5 July 2024 in the Academy Building, on the grounds of the Peace
Palace, Carnegieplein, The Hague (with the possibility for remote
participation).

Members are invited to designate their respective delegates via their
National or Contact Organ using the registration form (in
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
English,
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
French or
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
Spanish) before Thursday 13 June 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST) and submit it by
e-mail to the PB at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].
Please note that the form must give an indication as to whether the
delegate is planning to attend the meeting in person or participate
remotely.

In advance of the SC meeting, the PB will host a general online
information session on Thursday 30 May 2024 from 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
(CEST) via Microsoft Teams. The link to the videoconference will be sent
during the week of 27 May to Members, Central Authorities and delegates
that have been designated to participate in the SC meeting. It is not
necessary to register for the online information session.

g. Fifth Malta Conference on Cross-Frontier Child Protection and Family
Law (Malta V)

See
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f59484c5-bdd9-4976-a6f2-31760304f72a.pdf>
Focused Circular No 21(24) for information about the holding of the fifth
Malta Conference on Cross-Frontier Child Protection and Family Law (Malta
V). It is proposed that Malta V be held in Valetta, Malta, from Tuesday 24
to Friday 27 September 2024.

V. Events

Overview of upcoming meetings

Date 	Event 	Venue / Format
16 April and 8 May 	Group to discuss unaccompanied and separated
children	 Online via the Teams platform
14 May	 EG on CBDCs: Kick-Off meeting	 Online via the Teams platform
15 May	 Digital Tokens Project: Kick-Off meeting	 Online via the
Teams platform
17 May 	WG on the Service Convention Handbook	 Online via the Teams
platform
21 May	 Council of Diplomatic Representatives 	In person at the Hague
Academy Building
21 May 	WG on the Evidence Convention Handbook	 Online via the Teams
platform
28 May	 WG on the Country Profiles for the 1965 Service and 1970 Evidence
Conventions	 Online via the Teams platform
29 May, 13 June, 26 June and 3 July	 WG on the Country Profile for the
1996 Child Protection Convention	 Online via the Teams platform
30 May	 Online Information Session for the SC on the 1965 Service, 1970
Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions	 Online via the
Teams platform
Week of 3 June	 WG on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption
TBC
10-14 June	 Digital Tokens Project meeting	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
18-21 June 	Forum on Domestic Violence and the Operation of Article
13(1)(b) of the 1980 Child Abduction Convention  	In person in
Sandton, South Africa
24-28 June	 EG on CBDCs: First working meeting	 In person at the
PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
2-5 July	 SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions	 In person at the Hague Academy Building
(with the possibility for remote participation)
24-27 September	 Malta V	 In person in Valetta, Malta

THE HAGUE, 16 April 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 8e Circulaire générale de la HCCH de 2024 – 16 avril

Le BP a le plaisir de présenter aux Membres les informations suivantes en
ce qui concerne la mise à disposition de nouveaux documents et la
programmation des réunions à venir.

I. Mesures à prendre / dates limites

Les Membres sont priés de garder à l’esprit les dates limites suivantes :
Les dates limites les plus urgentes sont indiquées en rouge pour plus de
visibilité :

*	19 avril : Date limite pour désigner des experts dans le cadre du
projet sur les jetons numériques
*	19 avril : Date limite de préinscription au Forum sur la violence
domestique et le fonctionnement de l’article 13(1)(b) de la Convention
Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980
*	22 avril : Date limite pour désigner des délégués pour le Groupe
d’experts sur les MNBC
*	26 avril : Date limite pour répondre au questionnaire sur le
Groupe de travail sur la médiation
*	3 mai : Date limite pour désigner des délégués au Groupe de
travail chargé du Profil d’État dans le cadre de la Convention Protection
des enfants de 1996
*	14 mai : Date limite d’inscription pour la réunion du CRD
*	17 mai : Date limite pour fournir des commentaires sur les projets
de Profils d’État dans le cadre des Conventions Notification de 1965 et
Preuves de 1970
*	13 juin : Date limite pour désigner des délégués à la réunion de
juillet 2024 de la CS sur le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions
Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980
*	26 septembre : Fin de la période de vote de six mois sur
l’admission du Royaume de Bahreïn en qualité de Membre de la HCCH

II. Disponible sur le site web de la HCCH

Aucun nouveau document.

III. Disponibles sur le Portail sécurisé

a. CRD

Veuillez consulter les Circulaires sur les finances Nos
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/cd29939c-7983-4a65-9b30-0064f9e15408.pdf>
6(24) et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6165771e-0bf8-4022-bf07-c9baf690a808.pdf>
7(24) pour les documents relatifs à la réunion du CRD de 2024.

b. Projets de Profils d’État dans le cadre des Conventions Notification de
1965 et Preuves de 1970

Veuillez consulter la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/211fa6bd-5859-41cb-983a-ca670994db3c.pdf>
Circulaire ciblée No 31(24) pour obtenir des informations sur la période
de consultation au cours de laquelle les Membres sont invités à faire part
de leurs commentaires sur les projets de Profils d’État dans le cadre des
Conventions Notification de 1965 et Preuves de 1970.

IV. Réunions à venir

a. Groupe d’experts sur les monnaies numériques de banque centrale (MNBC)

Veuillez consulter la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0f7e3332-5c39-43aa-9488-b9eb0aa36d52.pdf>
Circulaire ciblée No 23(24) pour obtenir des informations sur les
prochaines réunions du Groupe d’experts. La date limite de désignation des
délégués pour le Groupe d’experts a été reportée au 22 avril.

b. Projet sur les jetons numériques

Veuillez consulter la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fa00a20c-fa6c-4bad-8eb8-983618e01e52.pdf>
Circulaire ciblée No 24(24) pour obtenir des informations sur les réunions
à venir du projet sur les jetons numériques.

c. Conseil des Représentants diplomatiques

Veuillez consulter la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6b22045b-db4f-4c15-ab92-fb771932ebb3.pdf>
Circulaire ciblée No 6(24) pour obtenir des informations sur la prochaine
réunion du Conseil des Représentants diplomatiques (CRD), qui se tiendra
le mardi 21 mai 2024, à 14 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale), dans les
locaux de l’Académie, dans l’enceinte du Palais de la Paix, Carnegieplein,
La Haye (sans possibilité d’y participer à distance).

d. Groupe de travail chargé du Profil d’État dans le cadre de la
Convention Protection des enfants de 1996

Veuillez consulter la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/546db1d1-cd67-4adb-b2d0-6aa1112d3e2c.pdf>
Circulaire ciblée No 34(24) pour obtenir des informations sur les
prochaines réunions du Groupe de travail.

e. Forum sur la violence domestique et le fonctionnement de l’article
13(1)(b) de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980

Veuillez consulter les
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2c40ffed-1def-4bba-b464-0991bd775fe5.pdf>
Circulaires ciblées Nos 28(24) et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/58698f77-891c-42ea-9583-437a6d608e06.pdf>
33(24) pour obtenir des informations sur la préinscription au Forum sur la
violence domestique et le fonctionnement de l’article 13(1)(b) de la
Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980, qui se tiendra à Sandton (Afrique
du Sud) du mardi 18 au vendredi 21 juin 2024. La date limite de
préinscription est fixée au vendredi 19 avril, à 17 h (heure d’été
d’Europe centrale).

f. CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à
la justice de 1980

Par l’intermédiaire de la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/de30f5bb-1eae-44b3-9682-4f9cf05dd659.pdf>
Circulaire ciblée No 29(24) du 2 avril 2024 et conformément à la C&D No 46
du CAGP, le Secrétaire général a convoqué la CS sur les Conventions
Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980 qui se
tiendra du mardi 2 au vendredi 5 juillet 2024 dans les locaux de
l’Académie, dans l’enceinte du Palais de la paix, Carnegieplein, La Haye
(avec possibilité d’y participer à distance).

Les Membres sont invités à désigner leurs délégués respectifs par
l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de liaison au moyen du
formulaire d’inscription (en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
anglais,
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
français ou
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
espagnol) avant le jeudi 13 juin 2024, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe
centrale) et à le soumettre par courrier électronique au BP à l’adresse
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. Veuillez noter qu’il
convient d’indiquer dans le formulaire si le délégué prévoit d’assister à
la réunion en personne ou d’y participer à distance.

En amont de la réunion de la CS, le BP organisera une séance d’information
générale en ligne le jeudi 30 mai 2024 de 15 h à 17 h (heure d’été
d’Europe centrale) via Microsoft Teams. Le lien vers la vidéoconférence
sera envoyé au cours de la semaine du 27 mai aux Membres, aux Autorités
centrales et aux délégués qui ont été désignés pour participer à la
réunion de la CS. Il n’est pas nécessaire de s’inscrire à la séance
d’information en ligne.

g. Cinquième Conférence de Malte sur la protection transfrontière des
enfants et le droit de la famille (Malte V)

Veuillez consulter la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f59484c5-bdd9-4976-a6f2-31760304f72a.pdf>
Circulaire ciblée No 21(24) pour obtenir des informations sur la tenue de
la cinquième Conférence de Malte sur la protection transfrontière des
enfants et le droit de la famille (Malte V). Il est proposé que la
Conférence Malte V se tienne à La Valette (Malte), du mardi 24 au vendredi
27 septembre 2024.

V. Évènements

Aperçu des réunions à venir

Date	 Évènement	 Lieu / Format
16 avril et 8 mai	 Groupe de discussion sur les enfants non
accompagnés ou séparés	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams
14 mai	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Réunion de lancement	 En ligne
via la plateforme Teams
15 mai	 Projet sur les jetons numériques : Réunion de lancement
En ligne via la plateforme Teams
17 mai	 Groupe de travail sur le Manuel portant sur la Convention
Notification	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams
21 mai	 Conseil des Représentants diplomatiques	 En personne, dans
les locaux de l’Académie de La Haye
21 mai	 Groupe de travail sur le Manuel portant sur la Convention Preuves
En ligne via la plateforme Teams
28 mai	 Groupe de travail chargé des Profils d’État dans le cadre des
Conventions Notification de 1965 et Preuves de 1970	 En ligne via la
plateforme Teams
29 mai, 13 juin, 26 juin et 3 juillet	 Groupe de travail chargé du
Profil d’État dans le cadre de la Convention Protection des enfants de
1996	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams
30 mai	 Séance d’information en ligne dans le cadre de la CS sur les
Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de
1980	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams
Semaine du 3 juin	 Groupe de travail sur les aspects financiers de
l’adoption internationale	 À confirmer
Du 10 au 14 juin	 Réunion sur le projet sur les jetons numériques
En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 18 au 21 juin	 Forum sur la violence domestique et le
fonctionnement de l’article 13(1)(b) de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants
de 1980	 En personne à Sandton (Afrique du Sud)
Du 24 au 28 juin	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Première réunion
de travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 2 au 5 juillet	 CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965,
Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980	 En personne dans les
locaux de l’Académie de La Haye
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 24 au 27 septembre	 Malte V	 En personne à La Valette (Malte)

LA HAYE, le 16 avril 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular General N.° 8  de la HCCH de 2024 - 16 de abril

La OP se complace en presentar a los Miembros la siguiente información
relativa a nuevos documentos y reuniones futuras.

I. Acciones y fechas límite

Se ruega a los Miembros tener en cuenta las siguientes fechas límite. Las
más urgentes se señalan en rojo:

*	19 de abril: Fecha límite para proponer expertos para el Proyecto
sobre Tókenes
*	19 de abril: Fecha límite para preinscribirse en el Foro sobre
Violencia Doméstica y Funcionamiento del Artículo 13(1)(b) del Convenio
sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980
*	22 de abril: Fecha límite para designar delegados para el GE sobre
CBDC
*	26 de abril: Fecha límite para responder al cuestionario sobre el
Grupo de Trabajo sobre Mediación
*	3 de mayo: Fecha límite para designar delegados para el Grupo de
Trabajo sobre el Perfil del País para el Convenio sobre Protección de
Niños de 1996
*	14 de mayo: Fecha límite para la inscripción a la reunión del CRD
*	17 de mayo: Fecha límite para presentar comentarios sobre los
proyectos de los Perfiles de los País para los Convenios sobre
Notificaciones de 1965 y Pruebas de 1970
*	13 de junio: Fecha límite para designar delegados para la reunión
de julio de 2024 de la CE sobre los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980
*	26 de septiembre: Cierre del plazo de votación de seis meses sobre
la admisión del Reino de Bahrein como Miembro de la HCCH

II. Disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH

No hay documentos nuevos.

III. Disponibles en el Portal Seguro de la HCCH

a. CRD

Véanse las Circulares sobre Asuntos Financieros N.°
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/cd29939c-7983-4a65-9b30-0064f9e15408.pdf>
6(24) y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6165771e-0bf8-4022-bf07-c9baf690a808.pdf>
7(24) para los documentos relacionados con la reunión de 2024 del CRD.

b. Proyectos de Perfiles de País para los Convenios sobre Notificaciones
de 1965 y Pruebas de 1970

Véase la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/211fa6bd-5859-41cb-983a-ca670994db3c.pdf>
Circular Específica N.° 31(24) para más información sobre el período de
consulta durante el cual se invita a los Miembros a presentar comentarios
sobre los proyectos de los Perfiles de País para los Convenios sobre
Notificaciones de 1965 y Pruebas de 1970.

IV. Próximas reuniones

a. Grupo de Expertos sobre Monedas Digitales de Bancos Centrales (CBDC)

Véase la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0f7e3332-5c39-43aa-9488-b9eb0aa36d52.pdf>
Circular Específica N.º 23(24) para más información sobre el Grupo de
Expertos y las próximas reuniones. El plazo para designar delegados se ha
ampliado hasta el 22 de abril.

b. Proyecto sobre Tókenes

Véase la Circular Específica N.º 24(24)
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fa00a20c-fa6c-4bad-8eb8-983618e01e52.pdf>
para más información sobre el Proyecto sobre Tókenes y las próximas
reuniones.

c. Consejo de Representantes Diplomáticos

Véase la Circular Específica N.º 6(24)
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6b22045b-db4f-4c15-ab92-fb771932ebb3.pdf>
para más información sobre la próxima reunión del Consejo de
Representantes Diplomáticos (CRD), que se celebrará el martes 21 de mayo
de 2024 a las 14.00 (hora de verano de Europa Central) en el edificio de
la Academia, en el predio del Palacio de la Paz, Carnegieplein, La Haya
(sin posibilidad de participación a distancia).

d. GT sobre el Perfil del País para el Convenio sobre Protección de Niños
de 1996

Véase la Circular Específica N.º 34(24)
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/546db1d1-cd67-4adb-b2d0-6aa1112d3e2c.pdf>
para más información sobre el Grupo de Trabajo y las próximas reuniones.

e. Foro sobre Violencia Doméstica y Funcionamiento del Artículo 13(1)(b)
del Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980

Véanse las Circulares Específicas N.º 28(24)
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2c40ffed-1def-4bba-b464-0991bd775fe5.pdf>  y
33(24)
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/58698f77-891c-42ea-9583-437a6d608e06.pdf>
para más información sobre el Foro sobre Violencia Doméstica y
Funcionamiento del Artículo 13(1)(b) del Convenio sobre Sustracción de
Niños de 1980 (Foro), que tendrá lugar en Sandton (Sudáfrica), del martes
18 al viernes 21 de junio de 2024. La fecha límite para la preinscripción
es el viernes 19 de abril, a las 17.00 (hora de verano de Europa Central).

f. CE de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y
Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

Por medio de la Circular Específica N.º 29(24)
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/de30f5bb-1eae-44b3-9682-4f9cf05dd659.pdf>
del 2 de abril de 2024, y de conformidad con la CyD N.º 46 del CAGP, el
Secretario General convocó la CE de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, que se celebrará del
martes 2 al viernes 5 de julio de 2024 en el Edificio de la Academia, en
el predio del Palacio de la Paz, Carnegieplein, La Haya (con posibilidad
de participación a distancia).

Se invita a los Miembros a designar a sus respectivos delegados, a través
de sus Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto, por medio del formulario de
inscripción (en inglés
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx> ,
francés
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>  o
español
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> )
a la dirección [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . La
fecha límite para ello es el martes 13 de junio de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora
de verano de Europa Central). Cabe señalar que debe indicarse en el
formulario si el delegado tiene previsto asistir a la reunión en persona o
participar a distancia.

En preparación de la reunión de la CE, la OP organizará una sesión
informativa en línea el jueves 30 de mayo de 2024 de 15.00 a 17.00 (hora
de verano de Europa Central) a través de Microsoft Teams. El enlace a la
videoconferencia se enviará durante la semana del 27 de mayo a los
Miembros, Autoridades Centrales y delegados que hayan sido designados para
participar en la reunión de la CE. No es necesario inscribirse a dicha
sesión.

g. Quinta Conferencia de Malta sobre Protección Transfronteriza de Niños y
Derecho de Familia (Malta V)

Véase la
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f59484c5-bdd9-4976-a6f2-31760304f72a.pdf>
Circular Específica N.º 21(24) para más información sobre la celebración
de la Quinta Conferencia de Malta sobre Protección Transfronteriza de
Niños y Derecho de Familia (Malta V). Se propone que Malta V se celebre en
La Valetta (Malta), del martes 24 al viernes 27 de septiembre de 2024.

V. Eventos

Próximas reuniones

Fecha 	Evento 	Lugar / Formato
16 de abril y 8 de mayo 	Grupo de debate sobre niños no acompañados
y separados	 En línea a través de la plataforma Teams
14 de mayo	 GE sobre CBDC: Reunión de lanzamiento	 En línea a través
de la plataforma Teams
15 de mayo	 Proyecto sobre Tókenes: Reunión de lanzamiento	 En línea
a través de la plataforma Teams
17 de mayo 	GT del Manual sobre el Convenio sobre Notificaciones
En línea a través de la plataforma Teams
21 de mayo	 Consejo de Representantes Diplomáticos 	En persona
en el edificio de la Academia de La Haya
21 de mayo 	GT del Manual sobre el Convenio sobre Pruebas	 En línea
a través de la plataforma Teams
28 de mayo	 GT sobre los Perfiles de País para los Convenios sobre
Notificaciones de 1965 y Pruebas de 1970	 En línea a través de la
plataforma Teams
29 de mayo, 13 de junio, 26 de junio y 3 de julio	 GT sobre el
Perfil del País para el Convenio sobre Protección de Niños de 1996
En línea a través de la plataforma Teams
30 de mayo	 Sesión informativa en línea para la CE de los Convenios
sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de
1980	 En línea a través de la plataforma Teams
Semana del 3 de junio	 GT sobre los Aspectos Económicos de la Adopción
Internacional	 A confirmar
10-14 de junio	 Reunión del Proyecto sobre Tókenes	 En persona en la
OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
18-21 de junio 	Foro sobre Violencia Doméstica y Funcionamiento del
Artículo 13(1)(b) del Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980  	En
persona en Sandton (Sudáfrica)
24-28 de junio	 GE sobre CBDC: Primera reunión de trabajo	 En
persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
2-5 de julio	 Comisión Especial: Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980	 En persona en el
edificio de la Academia de La Haya (con posibilidad de participación a
distancia)
24-27 de septiembre	 Malta V	 En persona en La Valetta (Malta)

LA HAYA, 16 de abril de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros